Enabling Technology for Biomanufacturing: Challenges and Opportunities by 2020
Accinov is delighted to invite you to join us at Biovision, The World Life Sciences Forum for the investor conference session entitled Enabling Technology for Biomanufacturing: Challenges and Opportunities by 2020.
The conference aims at engaging high level discussions on emerging technology and biopharmaceutical market trends. Accinov is honoured to moderate the round table with a panel of speakers from key organisations of the biopharmaceutical industry.
The session will be facilitated by Jean-François Hamel Professor at the Chemical Engineering Department of the MIT, and board member of Accinov.
The panel of participants includes:
- Francis CARRÉ, Senior VP, Industrial Public Relations, Sanofi, France;
- Pierre-Noël LIRSAC, President, LFB CELLforCURE, France;
- Mario PHILIPS, Senior VP and General Manager, ATMI Life Sciences, USA;
- Sundar RAMANAN, Director Research and Development, Amgen, USA;
- Tristan ROUSELLE, CEO, PX’Therapeutics; Board member, Aguettant Biotech, France.
We will publish on www.biomatools-accinov.com a follow-up synthesis of the key points that were discussed during the session. Feel free to comment online the debate or to ask your question (e.g. by commenting this post), we will try to answer your remarks in the conference follow-up.
About Accinov: http://www.accinov.com/ About Biovision : http://www.biovision.org