Accinov has organized a 1-day event on biomanufacturing
More than 60 participants from 30 organizations attened to the conference which included presentations in the morning and workshops in the afternoon.
Networking was of course an important activity during the event and therefore discussions took place during a break and around a buffet at lunch time.
The program was aiming at introducing the attendees who were not familiar with the basical concepts of biomanufacturing but also to highlight perspectives and new trends.
Here is the detailed agenda of the day:
- From cell to product: Overview and basics of biomanufacturing – Heidi BÖHNERT – CPE Lyon
- State of the art: Current issues, trends and challenges of biomanufacturing – Sylvain PEYRACHE – Accinov
- Case study: Clinical production of biopharmaceutical product – Olivier COCHET – Pierre Fabre
- Progresses in white biotechnology and chemical industry – Michel MANACH – Toulouse White Biotech
- USP: Advances in equipment for cell culture and fermentation, from lab to industrial scale – José CASTILLO – ATMI Life Sciences
- DSP: Purification Bottlenecks, improving throughput and selectivity – Vincent MONCHOIS – Novasep
- Process automation: Measurements, data monitoring and process understanding – Christian VALENTIN – Sanofi Pasteur
- Improving materials for Biomanufacturing: novel materials and properties – Cécile COUSTAL – Plastipolis
As the feedbacks regarding the initiative are very positive, Accinov will carry on the project and new small group workshops will be set up by the end of the year.
The main objectives are to facilitate relationships between technology providers, equipment suppliers and final users. Indeed, open-innovation is now becoming a standard in technology development and such networks are opportunities to ease new collaborations.